Aside from the regular Medicare Advantage plans, which are designed to replace and build upon Original Medicare, there are Chronic Special Needs Plans, which tailor benefits, provider choices, and drug formularies to best meet specific needs of Medicare beneficiaries with certain chronic medical diseases, such as diabetes or congestive heart failure.
Dr. Terry Mason, host of WVON’s “Doctor in the House,” who is newly eligible for Medicare himself, will sit down with Saadia Selvie, VP of Sales & Marketing for Zing Health, to answer questions such as:
• What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D?
• What is a CSNP Medicare plan?
• What chronic conditions qualify a Medicare beneficiary for a CSNP?
• Can you enroll in a CSNP anytime?
• Plus, questions from viewers like you.