The annual Medicare Advantage enrollment period begins October 15. How well do you know your healthcare options? Do you know what you need to do – and when -- to get the best plan for you?
Dr. Terry Mason, host of WVON’s “Doctor in the House,” who is newly eligible for Medicare himself, will sit down with Saadia Selvie, VP of Sales & Marketing for Zing Health, to answer questions such as:
• What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D?
• What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement plan and a Medicare Advantage plan?
• Who is eligible for Medicare?
• What’s the difference between the annual enrollment period and the open enrollment period?
• When can I enroll for coverage?
• Plus, questions from viewers like you.